Monday, November 12, 2007

It's a balmy 54 today

Almost feels hot. It hasn't gotten cold yet but chilly sucks too. It was really windy yesterday. I insisted on flying our US flag as it was Veteran's Day but the wind eventually broke our pole. We have a barn cat here. She recently had a couple of babies. They are really wild. Then one quit being around. Yesterday I found it in the yard. Ick. I think a coyote got it. The weird thing was, I had my phone on vibrate in my pocket and one hand happened to be in there too. I was looking at this cat and reached out with my foot and turned it over. Just as I did, the phone went off! Man, I jumped.

My klunky computer was running badly and had stuff mucking it up. So I pulled off all the relevent files (thanks to my Seagate 500Gig ) and reinstalled the system. I love how you can do that now without even having a "startup" disk. Now it's running better. We still have a problem with the internet being slow because we have a satellite connection. It's all I can have here but it isn't usually a big problem for me.

I'm amazed at all the Ann Coulter vids on YouTube. Don't spend much time there which is why I don't post them here. (Maybe I should).

Found a cool blog at:
www.politicalpistacio.blogspot.com

Hey, just for grins, tell me your three favorite albums/CDs of all time.

Whatever, dude.

No comments: