Saturday, November 3, 2007

If a conspiracy theorist falls in a forest.....

and there's no one around to hear him, is he still nuts?

I went looking for other blogs to read, and the ones I found were all nuts except this one that posts editorials by people like Michael Reagan (whom I like by the way). Some were far-right and anti-zionist and some were far-left. Almost all sounded like Rosie spouting 911-the-goverment-did-it crap.

Even Clinton the first denounced that idea last week. Kinda reminds me of Heinlien's "Door Into Summer" where the cat checks out every open door during the winter because he knows he saw summer out there once. "Maybe", they think, "I'll find some real truth behind this one."

Oh well, I guess I'll go read Ann Coulter's latest post. You should too. If you're conservative you might like it. If liberal, you'll be offended and start whining that she's mean.

Patrick!

1 comment:

Suzanne Lanoue said...

Hey, did you get my email about my Stixy page?

BTW did you know that they post many Christian rock and other spiritual songs at Singer's Showcase? You should record some for fun and post them there...it's a lot of fun.

I posted 25 or 6 to 4 on there, you probably would like it...it came out well. :)

http://www.singersshowcase.com