Saturday, November 3, 2007

Electricity comes to Iowa!!!!!

A reference to an old Black Oak Arakasas tune. (c'mon, tell me something about it) Here come the caucuses. Will Romney get a leg up on Guilani? Will Hill fall to B. Osama Obama? Jan 3rd is the date and it will set up "The Race" for the rest of the year. Look, if you don't believe in god, at least consider the fact that people are basically selfish and will do what's best for them not mankind. Use that as a standard by which you vote. Vote as close to middle-of-the-road as you can get. Then you'll have your little social-eco-I-love-everybody programs and I'll have a more secure world that I can practice Christianity in without having to consult the Koran first.

I'll tell you what, the farther we drift from the ideals we were founded on, (the Bible "Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth") The worst-off we'll be.

1 comment:

Suzanne Lanoue said...

When it comes to the presidential election, you don't have to worry about people voting middle of the road-that's generally what they do anyway (except in the past two elections). None of the frontrunners are extremists. The far left candidates have no chance, and I'm pretty sure that's true for the far right, too (which is why Giuliani is in the front).
It doesn't matter how I vote because I'm in a red state....