Friday, September 12, 2008

The end of journalism

(as we know it) Sean Hannity declared today, that journalism is officially dead in this country. After months of the mainstream press giving Obama a basic pass on every question raised about his past, this same press has sent over 30 "investigators" to Alaska to dig up any possible dirt on Govenor Palin. I must agree with this assessment.

At the same time we rehash all the "acquaintances" of Senator Obama and remember that his usual response to questions are answers like "I never heard the Reverend say that", or "I was only 8 years old when they were blowing things up" , or "yes, I was at the million man march, but I never knew the Father was a friend of Farrakhan's". He didn't do it, know about it, wasn't even there. I'm just wondering if he is really trying to get us to think he's the world's dumbest smart guy.

3 comments:

JVaughan said...

Greetings!:

I have been remiss in not visiting here for a while, but writing to your sister moments ago jogged me, and here I am!

A few days ago she sent me a somewhat-disturbing piece about Governor Palin, written by someone who knew her when Mayor of that small Alaskan town, so hope the full truth, whatever it really is, will come out, on _BOTH_ sides, prior to the election! I was reasonably impressed with the Governor's acceptance speech, and hope she will prove a _REAL_ Republican should she and Senator McCain be elected!

Hoping, as usual, that this finds you well, and intending to soon be off to explore anything else written here since I last visited,

J. V.

Suzanne Lanoue said...

First of all, they went after Obama plenty. They didn't find much because he's honest and doesn't have any hidden secrets.
Secondly, Palin lies all the time, not just to the public but the press, and they really hate that, so of course they are going to figure out her lies.
McCain was really stupid to pick her without really investigating her past and how she operates. He lies a lot, too, but not quite as obvious as her lies. :)

Patrick! said...

Typical liberal comment. They lie!!! Whatever no substance there.