Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Secondary Trivial Post

If you look at my albums list, These are albums that I pick up at thrift stores. We're talking Vinyl here. I don't have them all in one place and they are not that accessible for the most part, but I must have close to a thousand now. It's just a collection. I have a player I got from my friend Dr. Lawson who was my dentist until he retired. You might notice these albums mostly seem to be from the 70s. This is just what is out there. You don't see much 60s or 80s stuff, and everything newer, of course, is on CD.

4 comments:

Suzanne Lanoue said...

Is there an actual list we can view or are you just speaking figuratively?
I would love to see the list.
I still have a lot of vinyl and cassettes. I am gradually putting them on MP3. All my CD's are already on the computer.
It is surprisingly easy to get a record player now....for a while there it was hard, but now it's pretty easy. I bought a new stereo last year on Amazon that had one included along with the CD and cassette player...it was very cheap, too.

Patrick! said...

The list in question is on the side of the page here. These are just albums as I pick them up. There is a list of all my vinyl and cds, but it's a bit out-of-date. I could send you a copy if you want. They are both approaching 1000.

Suzanne Lanoue said...

Oh, I see...thanks. I was looking for a long list of all your albums.

Suzanne Lanoue said...

I meant to say, there are only ten listed here. I would love to see your whole list!