Saturday, May 10, 2008

Ahh! The sights of Spring...




Well, here we are on this bright day before Mother's Day in May. The Birds are shiverin' and hiding because we got quite the dusting of snow last night. It will melt pretty fast though, because it'll get up to 50 or 60 today. But this can be a shock for people not used to this area. Cool enough, though. I took the day off to work around the house. It is supposed to be my day off anyway, but I've been working a lot of Saturdays. This guy from work called me this morning and asked me to come in, but I said no. I like the money but they really have to hire some more people for the weekend shift. The shift is three 12 hour days plus pay for the other 4 hours to make 40. Then you get four days off. I would do it if I didn't want to go to church on Sandays.

No comments: