Saturday, December 8, 2007

First Storm




Backyard facing North - - - - - Looking North in front - - - - There are actually snowflakes here
This should have been posted just after the last post, but I couldn't get to the machine to do it. As the Predicted snow hit, I went out and took some pictures of the yard and house. Afterwards, I was out on the 4-wheeler and plowed the driveway. It was about 4 inches, not a lot, but icky to drive in. Plowing was fun. I got all the way to the road and then plowed the road too. The guy who actually plows out here won't plow unless all the roads are bad. Just about everything south of us was clear so he wasn't out. If he does, he plows the county roads first, then the township roads north and south of town. our road is not a priority. However, our neighbor works at the Ag service so the guy will do his and my driveways too. Kinda nice. Another bigger storm is coming I'll try to get some pictures of that, too.

No comments: