Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas Greetings

Christmas has finnally arrived and I hope everyone is well. Did you all get the things you really wanted? Remember the best presents are the ones that can't be wrapped.

Out here on the farm, we are having a quiet and white day. I finally got the drive with the 4-wheeler last night as Laurie got stuck trying to leave. (my fault). The last few days have been really cold and nasty. Whiskey stayed in the barn and didn't try to get out because of the cold. Yesterday the temp rose and everything was frosted. It was very pretty. It also knocked out our satellite internet. Whiskey got out and feasted.

Today it's about 20 above and a lovely day. Those of you living up here know what I mean. This morning Laurie, Eliza and I opened presents. Alex is at Kay-Cee's today and will be here tomorrow. I never really ask or expect much for Christmas. I like others to have a better day than they expect. I only asked for two things this year. One was clothes because I really need some, and the other was a camera. I don't like using Laurie's 'cause it's hers and I want to have one with me. So, basically, I got clothes and a camera. I'm happy about it.

So, what happened for your Christmas this year? Was Santa good to you? I really want toknow, guys.

I just want again to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a New Year filled with Love, Peace, and Happiness.

Love to all!
Patrick!

1 comment:

Suzanne Lanoue said...

Nice chatting with you! I couldn't get the other two on the phone. :(
I'm glad you had a good day. We had a great one, too. You can read about it on my blog, and see pics of our trees.
Happy New Year!