Sunday, October 7, 2007

It's October! Brrr!

It has been very wet and rainy. I'll have to finish the yard chores soon and start on winterizing the house. I saw a couple of articles in the Grand Forks Herald about the race. Hillary is in front and they say it means a lot but they are still cautious. Then they say Guliani is in front of the republicans but it doesn't mean anything. Yeah. Ann Coulter has a new book coming out or just out. I'm sure a lot of people on the left will be attacking. Hey! why don't you guys attack Michael Savage like that. He's just a hater, but free speech and all. I want to rant about something but haven't gotten worked up about anything specific yet. Chargers finally won their second game so I'm happy about that. Just crushed the Not-So-Orange Crush. Blah, Blah, Blah. Give me an idea guys.

2 comments:

Suzanne Lanoue said...

They do attack Michael Savage, but he's not as well known or successful as she is, I don't think.
Frankly, I don't know why anyone takes either of them, or Rush, seriously.

Sorry you are having cold weather. It's still in the 80's here and we are all wondering when the Fall will get here! Usually we have a nice one.

I'm sending you an email so make sure to reply ok?

Your little sister ;)

Patrick! said...

Now you blew it, no one was supposed to know we were related. Now they think you're a plant.

Maybe people take them seriously because they create dialog and change opinions.

I'll try to get to your blog, too. I've decided to surf a few to try to generate more action on mine.