Saturday, May 2, 2009

Verrry Nice Day (so far)

I tried to sleep in. Much more than I really wanted to. Neighbor John called and said he was ready to help with moving hay into the corral. I was really happy he called because I really wanted to get up. What fun. The fence wasn't open 5 minutes before the wascally horses realized they could get out. They did. It was alright, I knew I could get them back in and I enjoy watching them be able to run. They are so cool when they get to do that. Then, they run over to the tree break where the other fence is. I guess they're institutionalized. Hay in, fence closed, and even fixed some places thet needed it.

Next, I sweped the garage out. These aren't big things, but when you haven't been able to get outside much, it's extremely nice to be able to do it.

Put up a couple of the bird feeders. The dog chewed on one of them a bit but it'll be okay. I'm concerned I won't get a lot of birds until Eliza gets back and takes her dog home. Jaycee loves to chase birds and will be horrible to them if she's still here.

Taking a break right now for lunch. If I manage to go back outside, and do anything, I'll post again.

No comments: