Monday, September 17, 2007

And So It Begins.....


Okay, this is all new to me, so if it looks like I don't know what I'm doing, I don't. Educated in California before the Liberals totally messed it up. Moved my family to North Dakota (doncha know) just before the great flood in '97. Life here is at a different pace and people are nicer and less suspicious. This is not to say they are rubes. A whole new world for me growing up on Air Force Bases and cities. I now live in the country away from everybody. My closest neighbor (across the street) is a mile away. Town is 7 mi. and only 200 people. Civilization is 50 miles either west or east.

I have thoughts on Politics, Religion, Music, and many other unimportant things. I'll try not to ramble. Feel free to comment. Keep it clean as profanity and most outright stupidity will not be tolerated. Dissent is good but I might argue with you.

Three quotes appear on my profile. Can you correctly place them?

I just finished reading Bernie Goldberg's "100 people who are screwing up America" Great Reading. Kinda light but makes you think a bit. That's all for my first post.

No comments: